Shades of Glass residential window
tinting service is
well known through out Upland and
neighboring cities. There is
no job too big for us to handle!
Don't forget! Lifetime
Warranty on Solar Gard
films anywhere in USA
As a homeowner, you do what it takes to reduce expenses. With window film installed on your home you can save significantly on energy costs, maintain a safer and more comfortable home and reduce interior fading.
Window films can dramatically improve your property Window films reject solar energy to improve comfort year-round.
• Window tint provides impressive energy savings up to 30% on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs
• Protect from broken glass
• Help protect against ultraviolet damage
• Helps you to consume less energy
• Provides solar heat and glare protection for improved comfort
• Provides protection by holding shards of glass together if broken
• Protects your family and belongings from damaging ultraviolet rays
• Enhances the curb appeal and privacy of your home
• A deterrent barrier against intruders for added security and peace of mind
Nothing adds life to your home more than great natural light, but it’s also possible to have too much of a good thing. With natural sunlight comes unwanted heat and hotspots, which can really affect your overall comfort and make for a less inviting atmosphere. Films can reject up to 79% of solar energy – providing you greater temperature stability and comfort while reducing solar heat and bothersome glare.
Even inside the house, you and your valuables are more exposed to sun damage than you probably realize. Ultraviolet light and solar heat coming through any window can cause fading and irreparable damage to the things you value most. Everything from your expensive artwork and furnishings, to hardwood floors, carpets and custom draperies are at risk – and even more important, so is your skin. Films help by filtering visible light, rejecting solar heat and blocking over 99% of harmful UV light – significantly reducing your potential for damage and protecting what you treasure most.
Clear glass used for windows in your home, office or automobile offers protection only from UVB rays, those that cause sunburn. Unless specially coated, glass offers no protection for UVA rays, which cause both aging and skin cancer. In addition, UVA rays penetrate glass year round no matter what the season leaving you exposed, even in the winter when you are less likely to wear sun screen.